You can browse our website and access some services without logging in, however to get the best experience of Hydromatch you will need to create an account and provide us with some information.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users.
We collect information in two ways:
Information that you give us. Some of our services require you to sign up for a Hydromatch account. When you do, we’ll ask for information, such as your email address and company name if applicable.
Information that we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes:
When you use our services or view content provided by Hydromatch, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Site data you input.
- Internet protocol address.
- Device event information, such as browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Hydromatch Account.
We use the information that we collect from our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones and to protect Hydromatch and our users.
When you contact the Hydromatch email account, we may keep a record of your communication to help resolve any issues that you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
We may process your information on a server located outside the country where you live.
You can review and control certain types of information tied to your Hydromatch Account by editing your account details. If you would like to delete your account and all records please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
Our 'Machinery' application let manufacturers share information with others. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines. Our services provide you with different options for sharing and removing your content.
We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside Hydromatch unless the following circumstances apply:
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside Hydromatch if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Hydromatch, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
We work hard to protect Hydromatch and our users from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold. We restrict access to account information to Hydromatch employees.